The Adriatic Sun is a new Luxury small cruise ship with balcony cabins, built especially to cruise Croatia’s dazzling Adriatic Sea. A new build for the 2018 season, the ship boasts 19 cabins for a maximum of 38 passengers.
The spacious, fully air-conditioned cabins feature twin or double beds, en-suite facilities, a two-seater sofa, portholes or window, LCD TV, safe, wardrobe and ample storage space. The bathrooms feature a toilet, shower, wash basin and hairdryer. Cabins will be serviced daily with linen and fresh towels changed mid-week.
The public areas of the ship include a large, fully air-conditioned restaurant which opens to ample, and comfortable, outdoor seating. The partially covered Sun Deck features comfortable deck chairs and provides the perfect place to sit back, relax, and take in the panoramic views of the Adriatic. A swimming platform at the rear provides easy access to the water.
CABIN SPECIFICATIONS: 19 DBL/TWN cabins for guests
Upper Balcony Deck: 10 Cabins
• 10 double/twin flex-bed cabins with private balconies (approx 16sqm)
Main Deck: 1 Cabin
• 1 double/twin flex-bed cabin with windows (approx 16sqm)
Lower Deck: 8 Cabins
• 8 double/twin flex-bed cabins with portholes (approx 17sqm)
* Size of lower deck cabins 17 m2, main deck 16 m2, upper deck cabins with balconies are 16 m2
* Each cabin has a small two-seat sofa (not suitable for sleeping) – which is sized according to each cabin and possibilities